Application for Master’s Students
Our application process is free and straightforward.
Here are the documents you will need to submit:
- Your application form, which you may complete either of the following ways:
Print a paper application.
There is no application fee for master’s degree students.
- A resume or curriculum vita (e-mail attachment, fax or U.S. mail).
- Transcripts from every undergraduate and graduate school you have attended (U.S. mail directly from institution).
- A background check authorization form (fax or U.S. mail). Download the form here.
- A written personal statement of between 1,000 and 2,000 words explaining your academic and vocational goals and your discernment process. Please also discuss your understanding of the level of commitment this endeavor will require (e-mail attachment, fax or U.S. mail).
- Reference packets completed by three referrers (fax or U.S. mail). Each packet is to include the reference formand a supporting letter on official letterhead. References need to be sent directly from the reference writer. Reference requirements vary by program of application, as listed below.
- Master of Divinity: one academic, one professional and one clergy reference.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries: one academic, one professional and one clergy or personal reference.
- Master of Arts in Practical Theology: one academic, one professional and one clergy or personal reference.
- Master of Theological Studies: two academic references, plus one professional, clergy or personal reference (three total).
If you have been out of school for longer than 10 years and are unable to submit an academic reference, please e-mail email@example.com .
Our e-mail address
Our fax number
Our mailing address
3081 Columbus Pike
Delaware, OH 43015
An admissions counselor will be in touch with you within one week after receiving your application.
Questions about your application documents? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-333-6876.