The Harding Scholarship
The nation’s most capable students compete each year for the Harding Scholarship, which offers full tuition plus a $10,000 annual stipend.
As a Harding applicant, you also qualify for one of many other scholarships at MTSO.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.60 on a 4.00 scale.
- Completed Harding Scholarship application form, including qualifying essay.
- Completed admissions file for one of MTSO’s four master’s degree programs.
- Nomination letter from a church or judicatory official, undergraduate faculty member or undergraduate chaplain.
- Attendance at interviews Feb. 17-18, 2014 on the MTSO campus.
The 2014 Harding Scholarship application will be available in October 2013. You can view the 2013 application here.
The deadline for submission of your completed application and admissions file is Feb. 1, 2014.
This scholarship was made possible by and created in honor of Jack E. Harding, a lifelong resident of Newark, Ohio, and good friend of MTSO, and his mother, Alberta E. Harding.
Questions? Contact Director of Admissions April Casperson at 800-333-6876 or email@example.com.