A big thank you.
UPDATE: On Sept. 17 and 18, 118 supporters of Methodist Theological School in Ohio combined with the Columbus Foundation’s Big Give bonus pool to contribute $56,991 to the MTSO annual fund. MTSO was a leading participant in the Big Give. Read more here.
The Columbus Foundation is providing a $1.1 million bonus pool during its Big Give event. Every credit card donation to MTSO through the Columbus Foundation between now and 11 a.m. EST Wednesday, Sept. 18, will generate an added gift from this pool.
How to make your Big Give to MTSO
Remember: For your gift to be matched with a bonus gift, you must give before 11 a.m. EST Wednesday, Sept. 18.
- Visit www.columbusfoundation.org and click the “CLICK HERE TO GIVE NOW” button on the home page.
- In the “Organization Name” box, type “Methodist” (not “MTSO”), choose “Methodist Theological School in Ohio” from the choices that appear, and click the orange “Search” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the orange “Give Now” button.
- Click the orange “Make a Credit Card Donation” button in the pop-up window. (Donations via check, cash or stock are not accepted under the terms of the Big Give, but Columbus Foundation Donor Advised Fund donations are eligible for bonus pool funds.)
- Designate a gift amount; the minimum is $20.
- Complete the rest of the form and click the blue “SUBMIT” button.
- Click the orange “Check out” button.
- Follow the payment instructions and print your receipt.
As a special thank you to Big Give donors, a number of Central Ohio businesses are offering rewards and discounts. For instance, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is offering a free scoop, and Piada Italian Street Food is offering a free Piada Stick. Take your Columbus Foundation receipt to Central Ohio locations on Sept. 17 or 18 for your reward.
Thank you for being part of this historic giving opportunity.
Questions? Feel free to contact MTSO Director of Development Stan Ling at 740-362-3130 or email@example.com.