Academic Forms for Current Students

Address and data change

Change of Degree or Program
(Complete Online [must log in first] or Download .PDF)

Change of Faculty Advisor
(Complete Online [must log in first] or Download .PDF)

Cross-cultural immersion information

Declaration of Specialization or Concentration
(Complete Online [must log in first] or Download .PDF)

Denominational release form

Graduation application

Graduating senior checklist

Incomplete / Course Extension Petition
(Complete Online [must log in first] or Download .PDF)

Individual study petition

Leave of absence

MACM resources

Pass/Fail request

Recommendation letter release

Recommendation for ordination or licensure:

Please note: Recommendations for professional status (e.g. judicatories) Students requesting a recommendation for professional status (e.g. probationary membership in an annual conference or licensure from an accrediting agency) should bring the request with any necessary forms to Academic Affairs. Requests must be submitted to Academic Affairs at least one month before the deadline listed by the conference or requesting agency. Formal recommendations for professional status are written by the Student Review Committee, which consists of four faculty members. The coordinator for academic affairs will refer the student’s request to the chair of the Student Review Committee. The committee will review the student’s records, including transcript, field education reports and faculty comments on the student’s performance in courses. Evidence of financial irresponsibility in relation to the school may also be considered. On the basis of this review, a statement of evaluation will be written and sent to the officials indicated by the student. If necessary, the committee may consult other members of the faculty, including the dean.

Special permission petition

Student enrichment program (SEP) information

Thesis proposal (M.Div. & MTS)

Thesis timeline and cover page

Withdraw from coursesuse Populi to drop courses during the first five weeks of fall or spring semester.

Withdraw from school