Notice of Nondiscrimination
Methodist Theological School in Ohio is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, military status, veteran status, or other non-merit reasons, in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment, including employment of disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
The director of compliance at MTSO is the official with responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries for the following acts:
- Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Inquiries concerning any of these acts should be addressed to:
Linda Ogden, Director of Compliance
Methodist Theological School in Ohio
3081 Columbus Pike
Delaware, Ohio 43015