Let’s get started with your application
We’re happy you’ve chosen to take the next step on your path to theological education. We are currently accepting Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 applications.
Admission for Fall 2014
- If your admissions application is completed by August 8, you will receive an admissions decision by August 15.
- MACM applicants are required to complete a MACM interview before admission. Contact the admissions office for the next MACM interview date.
- New Student Orientation is Friday, August 22, 2014. The Educated Spirit (ES-500), a required class for new degree seeking students, meets Friday, August 22 and Saturday, August 23, 2014.
- Fall 2014 applicants should submit Premier Scholarship Applications and financial aid forms now. Scholarship and financial aid packages are awarded after admission.
- Fall 2014 applicants should submit housing applications now. Housing confirmation will be sent after you are admitted to a degree program.
Admission for Spring 2015
- The final admissions deadline for Spring 2015 is Monday, January 9, 2015. If your admissions application is completed by January 9, you will receive an admissions decision by January 19.
- New Student Orientation is Friday, January 30, 2015. The Educated Spirit (ES-500), a required class for new degree seeking students, meets Friday, January 30 and Saturday, January 31, 2015.
- Spring 2015 applicants should submit scholarship and financial aid documents after September 1, 2014. Scholarship and financial aid packages are awarded after admission.
- Spring 2015 applicants should submit housing applications after September 1, 2014. Housing confirmation will be sent after you are admitted to a degree program.
Admission for Fall 2015
- Applications for Fall 2015 will be accepted after August 1, 2014.
- The admissions and scholarship deadline for Fall 2015 Harding and Premier Scholarship applicants is February 1, 2015.
To apply, please choose your area of interest as a student.
You plan to pursue the Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries, Master of Arts in Practical Theology or Master of Theological Studies.
You’re already in professional ministry and plan to pursue the D.Min.
You plan to pursue a certificate in Basic Theological Education, Advanced Course of Study or Deacon Studies.
You plan to take courses for credit without declaring a program at this time; you are pursuing professional certification through the United Methodist Church; or you’re enrolled in another graduate institution and wish to take a limited number of classes at MTSO.
You would like to attend a class without earning academic credit, at a reduced cost.