MTSO welcomes veterans of the U.S. military, their spouses and dependents.
Such students are eligible for education benefits through these programs:
- Montgomery GI Bill® (Chapter 30)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33) [Chapter 33 students who receive MTSO scholarships for tuition and fees must deduct the amount of scholarship from the tuition and fees reported to the VA.]
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Education Assistance Bill (Chapter 35)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607)
- Other programs sponsored by Veterans Affairs
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
MTSO certifies enrollment each term and provides additional support for students who need accommodations.
- Visit eBenefits for Veterans to:
- Obtain your benefit claim information.
- Request and print your certificate of eligibility.
- Check housing benefits.
- Track status of your claims.
- Contact the school certifying official and submit your certificate of eligibility.
- Once enrolled, inform the school certifying official immediately of any changes to your registration, as this will affect your benefits.
For more information, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education and Training page.
MTSO's school certifying official is Lee Richards, registrar: email@example.com or 740-362-3344.
MTSO's ADA accommodations are overseen by Jeremy Garber, director of student services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-362-3126.