Academic Affairs and Registrar
MTSO's office for academic services
The Academic Affairs office is dedicated to providing the best possible services to meet the needs of MTSO students, faculty and staff. We support teaching and learning by administering academic policies and providing information and assistance.
The office is the steward of student records from the point of matriculation to the conferral of the degree. We offer a wide range of services in the areas of academic records, student status verifications, registration, course enrollment, and degree audits.
Academic Affairs is located in Werner Hall 121. Office hours are 8:30 a.m.-noon and 1-4:30 p.m. Appointments are encouraged.
Lee Richards, registrar
Amanda Rodenborg, coordinator for academic affairs
- Fall 2017 course schedule
- January 2018 course schedule
- Spring 2018 course schedule
- Summer 2018 course schedule
- Fall 2018 course schedule
- January 2019 course schedule
- Spring 2019 course schedule
- Summer 2019 course schedule
The three-year cycle of Connections courses can be found here.
Textbooks are visible in the Populi system once you register for courses.