Let’s get started with your application
We’re happy you’ve chosen to take the next step on your path to theological education. We are currently accepting Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 applications.
Admission for Fall 2015
- MACM applicants are required to complete a MACM interview before admission. Contact the admissions office for the next MACM interview date.
- If your admissions application is completed by August 7, 2015, you will receive an admissions decision by August 12, 2015.
- New Student Orientation is Friday, August 21, 2015. The Educated Spirit (ES500), a required class for new degree seeking students, meets Friday, August 21 and Saturday, August 22, 2015.
- Fall 2015 applicants should submit housing applications now. Housing confirmation will be sent after acceptance into a degree program.
Admission for Spring 2016
- We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2016 admission.
- Spring 2016 applicants should submit housing applications after August 1, 2015.
- Spring 2016 applicants should submit scholarship and financial aid documents immediately after admission.
- New Student Orientation is Friday, January 29, 2016. The Educated Spirit (ES-500), a required class for new degree seeking students, meets Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30, 2016.
To apply, please choose your area of interest as a student.
You plan to pursue the Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries, Master of Arts in Practical Theology or Master of Theological Studies.
You’re already in professional ministry and plan to pursue the D.Min.
You plan to pursue a certificate in Basic Theological Education, Advanced Course of Study or Deacon Studies.
You plan to take courses for credit without declaring a program at this time; you are pursuing professional certification through the United Methodist Church; or you’re enrolled in another graduate institution and wish to take a limited number of classes at MTSO.
You would like to attend a class without earning academic credit, at a reduced cost.