Application for Master's Students
Our application process is free and straightforward.
The Fall 2019 priority admissions deadline for premier scholarship consideration is Jan. 28, 2019. There is no application fee.
If you have any questions concerning your application for admission or about MTSO, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-333-6876. We look forward to assisting you throughout this journey and hope to welcome you to the MTSO community in the near future.
- Your application answers are automatically saved when you fill them in.
- You will be emailed a link to access your application whenever you want to work on it.
- When you're ready for us to review your application, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit Application.
- An admissions counselor will be in touch with you within one week after receiving your completed application.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries applicants are required to complete a MACM interview before admission. Your MACM interview will be scheduled once a complete admissions application is received.
- Fall 2019 applicants should submit housing applications after Feb. 1, 2019.
- Fall 2019 applicants should submit scholarship and financial aid documents immediately after admission.