Application for Master’s Students
Our application process is free and straightforward. To help ensure nothing is left out, here’s a helpful and printable admissions checklist.
Here are the documents you will need to submit:
- Your application form, which you may complete either of the following ways:
Print a paper application.
There is no application fee for master’s degree students.
- A resume or curriculum vita (e-mail attachment, fax or U.S. mail).
- Transcripts from every undergraduate and graduate school you have attended (U.S. mail directly from institution), including proof of an undergraduate degree.
- A background check authorization form (fax or U.S. mail). Download the form here.
- A written personal statement of between 1,000 and 2,000 words: Describe your discernment process. (500 words) What are your academic and vocational goals? How are you academically prepared for graduate theological school? (up to 1500 words) Your statement may be sent by e-mail attachment, fax or U.S. mail.
- Reference packets completed by three referrers (fax or U.S. mail). Each packet is to include the reference form and a supporting letter on official letterhead. References need to be sent directly from the reference writer. Reference writers cannot be family members of the applicant. Reference requirements vary by program of application, as listed below.
- Master of Divinity: one academic, one professional and one clergy reference.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries: one academic, one professional and one clergy or personal reference.
- Master of Arts in Practical Theology: one academic, one professional and one clergy or personal reference.
- Master of Theological Studies: two academic references, plus one professional, clergy or personal reference (three total).
If you have been out of school for longer than 10 years and are unable to submit an academic reference, please e-mail email@example.com for the Academic Reference Substitution Essay assignment.
MACM applicants will be asked to complete a MACM interview. The next MACM interviews will be scheduled for August 5, 2014.
Our e-mail address
Our fax number
Our mailing address
3081 Columbus Pike
Delaware, OH 43015
An admissions counselor will be in touch with you within one week after receiving your application.
Questions about your application documents? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-333-6876.